FE Fatigue in a CAE fatigue software products that allows designers to accurately identify fatigue hotspots and predict time to failure in a given loading environment. Users can systematically minimize the weight of product while still meeting durability targets.
ICE-flow Designlife is a more suitable starting point for companies looking for FE Fatigue’s power, but in an easy to use software product. FE Fatigue, however, will continue to be supported and maintained by nCode.
FE-Fatigue comes out of the box with sensible default settings for those beginning with fatigue analysis, who just need to find out where and when their product might fail, and is scalable to the most advanced users faced with multiaxial loads, welds, random vibrations and temperature effects who need to calculate crack initiation, crack growth and associated safety factors.
See the Product Details tab for more information - or contact us to discuss your requirements.
FE Fatigue delivers:
- Optimize for durability prior to building physical prototypes – "right first time" prototypes become achievable
- Compare and evaluate design alternatives virtually – leads to better, more durable designs
- Reduced reliance on physical testing – eliminate unnecessary tests and focus testing resources on the more important tasks – saves money
- Better understanding of product performance
- Evaluate failures and explore solutions
- Faster design process
- Reduced weight for same (or better) performance
- Reduced warranty costs