HBM-nCode invites you to attend a one-day educational seminar that will provide a technical introduction to the theory and background of fatigue and durability analysis.
The emphasis is on practical engineering considerations for ensuring product performance – not the mathematical equations! Learn how durability analysis methods offer benefits in the quest to provide durable products faster, cheaper and better.
This seminar will cover:
- Introduction to fatigue and durability
- The factors affecting fatigue life
- Common fatigue analysis methods, including Stress-Life (SN), Strain-Life (EN), and crack growth
- Physics of fatigue and the development of analysis methods
- Application of fatigue analysis to both measured strain gauge data and simulation results from finite element analysis (FEA)
- Using nCode software for fatigue and durability analysis
What past attendees are saying about this seminar:
- "Great presentation, good information, not commercialized"
- "Very informative and exceeded expectations of information covered!"
- "These seminars are a great opportunity to learn and ask questions"
- "Gave me better understanding of the crack initiation method we already use"
- "I was impressed by the ease of making fatigue analysis"
- "Gave in-depth theory and tools for analysis"
- "Being new to the fatigue process, I found it very beneficial to attend this seminar"
- "I Discovered a better way to analyze FEA data for fatigue stress"
- "Provided a clear explanation of fatigue theory"
Who should attend?
- CAE Analysts
- Product Design Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Managers
A prior knowledge of material behavior and general structural mechanics, typical of most practicing engineers, is helpful but not required.
NEW Dates & Locations coming soon!
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest nCode news and events?
Subscribe to HBM-nCode's Newsletter 'Fatigue Analysis & Durability Prediction'