The Data Processing System for Durability
nCode GlyphWorks is a powerful data processing system for engineering test data analysis with specific application to durability and fatigue analysis. Designed to handle huge amounts of data, GlyphWorks provides a graphical, process-oriented environment.
Users can simply create an analysis workflow by ‘drag and dropping’ analysis building blocks. In addition to general signal processing, GlyphWorks provides leading fatigue analysis capabilities for measured data.
Processes created in GlyphWorks can be locked-down and distributed, improving the consistency and speed of analysis without manually created scripts.
GlyphWorks provides a wide range of data processing capabilities with specialized options such as fatigue analysis, accelerated testing, and frequency domain tools for ride quality and rotating machinery analysis.
- Durability and fatigue analysis. Specialized capabilities for damage calculation and test profile generation. Also integrates with DesignLife to enable test and CAE fatigue in one environment.
- Graphically develop analytical processes: Intuitive and powerful.
- Intrinsically multi-file, multi-channel and multi-format: Optimized for complex analysis and huge file sizes.
- Wide range of functions for time, frequency, and statistical analysis, plus synchronized GPS and video displays.
- Flexible: Build custom functions using open source Python language and IMSL™ statistical libraries or link to existing processes.
- Comprehensive analysis for experts but simple to use for occasional users, raising team effectiveness
- Save time and cost with faster, more realistic durability tests.
- Improved correlation using test and CAE in one environment
- Improved consistency and quality with standardized analysis processes.
- ‘One-click’ generation of results and reports. Go straight from raw data to finished document and improve productivity.
- Analyze and report on huge volumes of multichannel time series data
- Process and geographically display multichannel GPS data
- Identify and clean anomalous data
- Undertake load analysis, fatigue and durability studies
- Design accelerated tests for vibration qualification