HBM nCode > サービス > Material Characterization & Fatigue Testing Services > Service Details
nCode Material Testing Laboratory: Service Details
nCode's Material Testing Laboratory specializes in:
- Fatigue life testing, stress-life and strain-life
- Consultative testing services, access our expertise
- Handles difficult-to-test materials, and more ...
Range of Services:
- Single and multi axis, static and dynamic specimen and component testing.
- Full specimen preparation from stock materials.
- Casting of specimens available from a wide range of production processes.
- Extraction of specimens from real components.
- Strain-life fatigue testing in tension/compression, fully-reversed bending and torsion.
- Load controlled fatigue testing for the derivation of stress-life or load-life parameters.
- Static and cyclic thermal loading from -40°C to 1050°C.
- Related thermal and mechanical loadings from -40°C to 1050°C.
- Tension/compression from 5kN to 150kN. Torsion up to 5,000Nm.
- Isothermal non ambient testing in the range -40 Degree C to + 1050 Degree C.
- Modulus testing of civil engineering elastomeric materials.
- Fatigue characterization of short fiber reinforced composite materials for automotive application.
- Strain life characterization of automotive body materials.
- Fatigue life testing of human implants and medical devices.
- Life testing of cast iron engine materials from components.
Meet Environmental Targets
- Reduce final product weight
- Optimize manufacturing processing
Achieve Real Cost Reduction
- Select materials and manufacturing processes to meet end-user performance
- Reduce raw material costs
- Reduce costs of over-design
- Quantify raw material properties from your suppliers
Better Performance and Design
- Develop more durable products
- Meet fatigue performance targets
- Increase confidence in your end-product characteristics