Join us if you are searching for new challenges and career opportunities. We are constantly on the lookout for talented people in the area of marketing, sales, engineering and manufacturing.
Visit the Careers page on HBM.com for career opportunities at HBM Test & Measurement.
HBM nCode is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organisations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organisation.
Senior Software Engineer - CAE Products - Sheffield / Rotherham, UK
The Senior Software Engineer will design and develop software code in C++ which can be assembled to create commercial off the shelf products. Modify and maintain existing product code.
- To provide software coding and bug fixing.
- Creation of documents to support design, specification, and product management activities.
- Basic software documentation generation.
- Liaison with other nCode groups, including Support and Sales and required.
- For senior role only:
- To supervise or lead Software Engineers.
- To train and support new and junior staff.
- To make recommendations to resolve technical, strategic and organisational issues.
Desired Aptitudes and Experience:
- A scientific or engineering (preferably mechanical) degree.
- Excellent team working, time management and communication skills.
- Strong experience in the use of C++ and object oriented methods.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant technical experience.
- At least one of the following:
- Knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux.
- An understanding of CAE or FEA.
- Knowledge of signal processing or metal fatigue.
To apply for position:
Submit your CV and cover letter here. Please, no agencies.
How to apply:
Expand position description for details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please, no third party recruiters.