Automated and Web-based Processing
nCode Automation is a complete environment for automated data storage, analysis and reporting. nCode Automation also provides a web-based collaborative interface for sharing test data and associated information throughout an organization. Automation is an environment to learn from large amounts test data and share the knowledge.
nCode Automation applies some of the same concepts used in business intelligence to engineering data, enabling data to be processed for trends and identifying relationships that can be used to make better decisions. Engineers can create complex queries without having to learn the structure of the underlying database or how to write SQL. Report layouts can combine analysis tasks with database queries to create a rich, graphical summary of information. Reports can even be scheduled to be performed at recurring intervals and users or managers can be notified with an e-mail including a link to the latest report.
nCode Automation features a leading-edge architecture integrated with best-in-class software components to provide a system which is scalable from the desktop to a corporate-wide deployment.
- Find the right data when you need it
- Automate your analysis and publish the results via the web
- Communicate key information through interactive reports and email notifications through the web
- Add metadata and characteristic values for search and reporting
- Search associated documents, images and video with the data
- Collaborate by using secure data access from anywhere in the world
- Spend less time looking for data and maximize value of testing
- Improve efficiency by bringing test and CAE results together
- Better understand your data
- Increase data re-use.
- Reduce effort of distributing data and reports to end-users
See Interactive Demo
This video gives a brief introduction to nCode Automation and shows how engineers equipped with only a web-browser can access, view and analyze stored data. You will see how data together with documents, images and spreadsheets can be searched and downloaded, and how engineering reports can be automatically generated using nCode Automation.